Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great tasting pasta salad that doesn't have alot of liquid dressing so its great to take to potlucks and picnics where your eating on paper plates. Its great if you let it set but not to bad served right away either. I have also added cubed chicken to this and it's pretty tasty
- 12 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 10 ounces refrigerated tricolor tortellini
- 7 1⁄2 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1⁄2 lb fresh broccoli florets (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 12 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 12 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 2⁄3 ounces Italian salad dressing mix
- Cook spiral pasta and tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the artichokes, broccoli, provolone cheese, salami, pepper, olives, onion and garlic.
- Prepare 1 package salad dressing according to package directions - add other dry packet; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.