Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love making this colorful and flavorful salad during the summer. It is very easy to prepare and everyone always loves it.
- 1 lb pasta, cooked as directed and drained (spiral or bow tie pasta)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagewhole feta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 50 -60 slices pepperoni
- 1 pint whole baby tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can black olives, drained (I like them whole)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlezesty Italian dressing
- Place pasta, cubed feta, sliced pepperoni, tomatoes, black olives and parsley into a large bowl; mix till combined. Add 1 cup of the dressing to salad and toss till all is coated well with dressing. Chill 1-2 hours. Before serving add about 1/2 cup (more or less to taste) to salad. Toss and serve. Chill leftovers.
This was delicious! Oddly enough, my picky 7 yo really liked it. This is so easy, too.