Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's Italian goodness in every bite.
- 1⁄2 lb rotini noodles
- 14 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 3⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup red onion
- 1 cup diced provolone cheese
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar or 1⁄3 cup herb-flavored vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1 finely minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Combine pasta, artichoke hearts, olives, onions, and the cheeses, toss to mix well.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a blender to process.
- Mix with the pasta salad, cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
This was so easy and good. I didn't realize I had forgotten to add the olives until after I had take the photo's but then I added then cuz I love olives. I will add this salad to my list of easy recipes. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday Tag Game
This is superb! I made a couple minor changes - unfortunately, I was out of rotini, so ended up using elbow macaroni. While this detracted from the presentation, it still tasted great. I omitted the onion, personal preference, and added in diced, roasted red bell pepper, yum! Also, I used mozzarella in place of cheddar. Other than that, I made to specs, and it is excellent! Thanks!