- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto, diced (2 thick slices)
- 1 lb small shell pasta
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 7 ounces bocconcini, drained, cut in chunks
- 12 black olives, pits removed, cut in half
- 12 green olives, pits removed, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a frying pan, at medium heat, cook green onions and garlic in half the oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add dry tomatoes and prosciutto. Cook about 3 minutes.
- In a casserole, cook the pasta in salty boiling water until they're al dente. Wash under cold water and drain well.
- In a bowl, stir the cold pasta, the onion mixture, the bell pepper, tomatoes, cheese, olives, remaining of oil, vinegar and herbs. Salt and pepper. Serve tempered or cold.