Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Delicious and colorful pasta salad with a fresh summer taste. Easy and fast.
Top Review by ellie_
This easy salad was great for a quick summer meal! We all loved it and have enough leftovers for lunches. I made a few minor changes to the original recipe. Instead of pepperoni, I used leftover chicken and feta cheese.
- 1 bag dried multi-colored spiral shaped pasta
- 1 cucumber, diced with peels on
- 1 package pepperoni, quartered
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml sliced black olives
- assorted fresh vegetable, diced
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta and rinse in cold water until cool.
- Toss with all veggies.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, pour Italian dressing over all and mix until everything is well coated. (Leftovers do not keep very well. Everything gets rather soggy so dress only what you need or dress each individual serving)