Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cold salad -- perfect to go alongside a Barbecue!
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta (or your FAV shape, I prefer Barilla and cook Al-dente)
- 1⁄2 cup approx. kraft Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup cubed mozzarella cheddar blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cubed combo ham (I use Spam) or 1⁄2 cup salami (I use Spam) or 1⁄2 cup pepperoni (I use Spam)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil Pasta, Drain, then place aside.
- Boil Peas, set aside.
- Cube cheeses, and meats combo.
- In a large mixing bowl (3QT), Place pasta, peas, meats, then add salad dressing and mix with wooden spoon, till blended (use more/less according to preference).
- Sprinkle Grated Cheese on top of salad.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnite works best as flavors blend.