1/4 Photos of Italian Pasta Chips - Baked Not Fried
An easy baked Italian snack, made with wonton skins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 400*.
- 2Place oven rack in center of oven.
- 3Lightly spray cookie sheet with olive oil flavored cooking spray.
- 4Lay wonton skins on sheet in a single layer.
- 5Separate egg, saving the yolk for another recipe. Put egg white in a bowl and froth with a fork.
- 6Brush each wonton skin with egg white and sprinkle with oregano and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- 7Lightly spray wontons again with olive oil. Cut each in half diagonally with pizza cutter.
- 8Bake until edges are brown, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- 9Transfer to a rack to cool.
- 10Can be stored in an air tight container for a day or 2 at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pasta Chips - Baked Not Fried
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 206.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: