Recipe by Dianne Clewien
We wanted something different for dinner and I came up with this out of what was in my cabinets. I served this with a tossed salad and onion/garlic biscuits. What a hit.
Top Review by PanNan
This was such an easy meal to make and it turned out delicious. I used a good organic marinara sauce and due to my son's preference, left out the black olives. Next time they'll be in the dish, though. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (1 large) can spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- parmesan cheese
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- italian cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile brown onions, garlic and ground beef.
- Add sauce and heat through.
- Add olives and mix well.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese to cover.
- Pour pasta in a 11x7 pan cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle Italian cheese on top to cover.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.