Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
So easy and so, so tasty. Was given to me by next door neighbor and have been hooked ever since.
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces sweet peas
- 15 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- In large skillet, melt butter, then add chopped onion and cook, over medium heat, until softened. Stir in peas, tomatoes and cream. Let simmer for a couple of minutes, adding salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add drained pasta to the skillet and mix well with ingredients. Stir in mozarella cheese and half of the parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into a casserole dish and sprinke remaining parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, covering with foil if necessary.
Delicious and easy! It made a great side dish with chicken tonight! Thanks for sharing!
thank you ebbtide for the recipe, the only thing is i substituted broccali for the peas and the only reason is i dont like peas, what a great recipe and super easy!!!!!!!