1/3 Photos of Italian Pasta Bake
Found this on the back of a package of Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese. I love making pasta casseroles and this sounds good. It also sounds quick and easy which is a big plus on busy week nights!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat in a large skillet; drain.
- 2Stir in pasta, spaghetti sauce, and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- 3Spoon into 13 X 9 baking dish.
- 4Top with mozzarella cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.5
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.8 mg
- Sodium 796.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 35.9 g