Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on the back of a package of Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese. I love making pasta casseroles and this sounds good. It also sounds quick and easy which is a big plus on busy week nights!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 946.36 ml mostaccioli pasta, cooked, drained
- 850.48 g jar spaghetti sauce (30 oz jar)
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 226.79 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat in a large skillet; drain.
- Stir in pasta, spaghetti sauce, and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
This is a wonderful simple pasta dish thats very toddler friendly, I did add a little powdered garlic, italian seasoning and onion powder to the beef as it was browning for a little extra flavor and my kids gobbled it up!, the extra Mozz cheese I added to the top helped im sure :)
This is so simple and delicious! When I was browning the ground beef, I threw in a couple of minced garlic cloves and a couple teaspoons of dried red chili flakes. Thanks for the tasty recipe!
I made this on 4/1/09 for mine and SO's dinner,and for " Spring PAC 2009 " As the beef was browning, I did add some chopped onion to it. This was so easy to put together. This recipe as written would be good for someone who likes mild pasta dishes this is great. But, I think when I make this again,some crushed red pepper flakes will be added for a small " punch ".Thanks for a very good recipe and, "Keep Smiling :) "