Recipe by B&J'sGranny
Found this on the back of a package of Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese. I love making pasta casseroles and this sounds good. It also sounds quick and easy which is a big plus on busy week nights!
Top Review by Selene42
This is a wonderful simple pasta dish thats very toddler friendly, I did add a little powdered garlic, italian seasoning and onion powder to the beef as it was browning for a little extra flavor and my kids gobbled it up!, the extra Mozz cheese I added to the top helped im sure :)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups mostaccioli pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (30 oz jar)
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat in a large skillet; drain.
- Stir in pasta, spaghetti sauce, and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.