Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Warm rolls or garlic toast complement this meal. From Pillsbury.
Make and share this Italian Pasta and Beef Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Spray 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes; stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Heat to boiling. Remove from heat; pour into baking dish.
- Add cooked pasta; stir gently to mix.
- Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; place sprayed side down on baking dish and seal tightly.
- Bake 15 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes longer or until casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted.