Recipe by Barb G.
Italian Seasoning adds flavor to these fork-tender Parmesan-topped potatoes. Make up the amount you want to make. The amount of seasonings are listed in instructions. Enjoy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray shallow baking DISH with cooking spray.
- Spray potatoes lightly with cooking (I use olive oil in sprayer),Stirring to coat; Spread in dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients (about 1/4 cup cheese to 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.) Sprinkle lightly over potatoes.
- Bake for about 45 mniutes or until tender.