Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Italian Seasoning adds flavor to these fork-tender Parmesan-topped potatoes. Make up the amount you want to make. The amount of seasonings are listed in instructions. Enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray shallow baking DISH with cooking spray.
- Spray potatoes lightly with cooking (I use olive oil in sprayer),Stirring to coat; Spread in dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients (about 1/4 cup cheese to 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.) Sprinkle lightly over potatoes.
- Bake for about 45 mniutes or until tender.
Barb, these are a great side dish. Served it with chicken breast and salad. The're tender, melt in your mouth good. I loved them. Thanks for posting.
This was just what I needed to add to our meal tonight. I know that the Parmesan is a key ingredient, but I left it out in deference to my vegan DH....it was still great.
This recipe was simple to make and uses ingredients that I always have on hand. After 30 minutes mine were fully cooked, so I stirred them and then turned the broiler on to brown them a bit. They were soft and tender on the inside with a bit of crunch on the outside. Delicious! I salted mine after baking. Thanks Barb for a yummy side dish!