1/4 Photos of Italian Parmesan Knots - Quick Version
I found this recipe in Taste of Home Magazine, but made a change to suit to my taste and make familar with knots we get at our pizza/Italian restaurants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder (start with the lesser amount, unless you totally love a strong garlic taste and adjust to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (or to taste, I use less)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1Cut each biscuit into thirds. Roll each piece into a 3-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2In a small bowl melt butter in microwave on med. for 45 seconds or until melted. In a larger bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 3Take hot baked knots and toss them first in melted butter, a couple at a time, and then toss them in the other bowl with parmesan mixture. Repeat with remaining knots.
- 4Serve warm and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Parmesan Knots - Quick Version
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 699.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g