Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
This came from my Southern Living magazine in an article about homemade food gifts for the holidays. I think nothing says love better than something homemade. It means you took time and thought into making someone a gift. Their suggestions for use are to toss with pasta, veggies, or popcorn, sprinkle over salads, mix with butter and baste hot baked bread with it, or use it in flour for breading chicken.
- 1 (8 ounce) containergrated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper