Recipe by Dom & Gigi' s Mom
I had the Chicken in the freezer and no idea what to do with it. A search through the cupboard yielded a few helpful items
- 7 chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Skin chicken if desired.
- Combine dry ingredients in one pie plate and milk and beaten egg in another.
- Wet drumsticks completely in milk and egg.
- Coat them thoroughly with the breadcrumb mixture, turning so that the crumbs cover the leg.
- Place legs in a lightly greased 9x13, making sure that the legs do not touch.
- Place in an oven preheated to 375* and bake 45-55 min or until juices run clear and chicken reaches an internal temp of 180*.