Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Paradise soup is so named because who would think tiny meatballs made solely from bread, cheese and eggs could taste, well, so heavenly. From the book Ciao Italia.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Form into small marble size meatballs and set aside.
- Bring broth to a boil in a 3 quart soup pot.
- Reduce heat to medium-high, add the meatballs, and cook them gently for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy this easy delicious soup.