Recipe by mommymakeit4u
Paradise soup is so named because who would think tiny meatballs made solely from bread, cheese and eggs could taste, well, so heavenly. From the book Ciao Italia.
- 3⁄4 cup sifted dry breadcrumbs (preferably homemade)
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 3⁄4 cup grana padano
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- fine sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 quarts beef broth or 2 quarts chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Form into small marble size meatballs and set aside.
- Bring broth to a boil in a 3 quart soup pot.
- Reduce heat to medium-high, add the meatballs, and cook them gently for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy this easy delicious soup.