Recipe by Ed&Theresa
I received a Panini machine for Xmas. I tried to recreate my favorite panini; this is IT.
Top Review by FrenchBunny
Really a delicious sandwich. I didnt use hoagie rolls, instead I used the Stoneground Rye from Panera Bread. I loved the flavor of the Italian dressing with the pepperoncini peppers. I didnt brush the outside with any oil and it wasnt missed in the least. I don't usually put anything on the outside when using my panini press. The flavours were absolutely yummy and I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing your recipe Ed&Theresa.
- 1 (12 inch) hoagie rolls (or the bread of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces Italian dressing
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices deli ham
- 8 slices genoa salami
- 8 slices deli pepperoni
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 pepperoncini peppers (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut roll open.
- Brush outside of roll with olive oil.
- Brush both sides of inside with italian dressing.
- Cut cheese in half, add the 4 halves to the bread.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Cut in half.
- Grill in your panini press or George Foreman grill.