My husband loved these when i made them for him. They're a great snack and very addicting. Not to mention they taste like pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pizza sauce and keep warm.
- 2Wisk together baking mix, milk and eggs until blended.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Use a tablespoon to spoon the batter onto hot griddle.
- 5Cook until edges are dry and pancake is a golden color.
- 6Serve and dip into pizza sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.2
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1265.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 20.0 g