Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband loved these when i made them for him. They're a great snack and very addicting. Not to mention they taste like pizza!
- Heat pizza sauce and keep warm.
- Wisk together baking mix, milk and eggs until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Use a tablespoon to spoon the batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry and pancake is a golden color.
- Serve and dip into pizza sauce.
My hunny and I loved this recipe! Pizza pancakes sounded too weird to pass up, and I'm glad we didn't. It's incredibly easy to make & very tasty. I substituted vegetarian pepperoni - if you do that, I'd recommend adding a little extra; the taste isn't quite as strong as meat pepperoni. I might also recommend adding a little extra oregano and basil, but that might just be me.