Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a simple, low fat marinade I use on my chicken. Its very flavorful but feel free to add anything you want to it. I use cut up potatoes to cook with mine.
- 4 -5 lbs roasting chickens
- 1 1⁄2 fat-free Italian salad dressing (I use Kraft Zesty) or 1 1⁄2 low-fat Italian salad dressing (I use Kraft Zesty)
- 3 tablespoons citrus ponzu soy sauce (or regular soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baking potatoes, cut up in strips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash chicken, remove anything from cavity and pat dry. Place chicken in roasting pan or glass baking dish. Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken. Add potatoes to the pan and cover with aluminum foil. Put into oven cook for an hour and a half and then remove foil return to the over for another half an hr or until skin is crispy.