Recipe by out of here
I made up this soup to use up my Italian sausage. Basically very easy and family had me make it again. They all raved about it. I love making up new soups!
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can tomato bisque soup
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1⁄4 cup orzo pasta
- 1 chopped sweet onion
- 3 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 cup Yoshida gourmet sauce
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) soup cans water
- 1⁄2 lb mild Italian sausage
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the sausage well, then add the onions and celery.
- Let cook until the onions and celery are soft.
- Add the Yoshida's and chicken bouillion; let this simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the chopped up stewed tomatoes, tomato bisque soup, creamed corn and frozen vegetables.
- Let simmer 10 minutes, then add the orzo with 2 soup cans of water (or more).
- Now let simmer until the orzo is cooked.
- Stir so orzo will not stick to bottom of soup pan.
- SOUPS ON!