Recipe by shelbyrose
Tasty, tender fish swimming in delicious sauce. (Prep. time does not reflect chill time).
- 1 lb orange roughy fillet
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 (5/8 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish fillets in a shallow 2-quart microwave-safe dish; positioning the thickest portion of the fish toward the outside edges of the dish.
- Combine tomato juice, vinegar and contents of salad dressing envelope; mix well.
- Pour over fish.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions and green pepper.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Turn fillets over; cover and cook 2-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Let stand, covered, for two minutes before serving.