Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty, tender fish swimming in delicious sauce. (Prep. time does not reflect chill time).
Make and share this Italian Orange Roughy recipe from Food.com.
- Place fish fillets in a shallow 2-quart microwave-safe dish; positioning the thickest portion of the fish toward the outside edges of the dish.
- Combine tomato juice, vinegar and contents of salad dressing envelope; mix well.
- Pour over fish.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions and green pepper.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Turn fillets over; cover and cook 2-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Let stand, covered, for two minutes before serving.