Prep 15 mins
Cook 48 hrs
Yummy if you like olives and easy too. I have had this recipe for at least 6 years. I think I found it on another web site, but I don't remember. Cook time is marinating time
- 1 (10 ounce) jar olives or 1 (10 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives
- 1 (16 ounce) can ripe olives, pitted or 1 (16 ounce) canpitted kalamata olives
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (3 ounce) bottle capers
- 1⁄2 bunch celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, in my house this is optional
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Drain olives, capers and artichokes.
- Coarsely chop.
- Add parsley, celery, garlic and oregano and olive oil.
- Stir to mix.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 2 days.
- Will last for several weeks in the refrigerator.
- Great on italian hoagies or muffletas or spooned on top of a green salad.
This was a great recipe. Didn't have an artichokes, but never really noticed it missing. Mixed with some pasta shells for a pasta salad and it was DELICIOUS!