Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Richard Simmons CookBook: Food Mover
- 1 -2 fresh garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces cooked boneless chicken breasts, grilled, cubed
- 1 cup canned tomato, diced
- 1 cup no yolk noodles, cooked
- Heat oil in non-stick pan.
- Add crushed garlic and saute for 1 min.
- Add tomatoes, salt, oregano and cubed chicken.
- Cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Mix in the cooked noodles and serve.
4 3/4 stars. This was really good for quick and easy. I did mine slightly different. I had uncooked chicken breast, which I cubed, so I cooked it in a pan with lots of butter. I added the 2 cloves garlic near the end of cooking of the chicken. I used sea salt, to taste, and dumped a good canned tomatoes into the same pan, chopped them up, rubbed in the oregano and after it was done mixed in fusilli rice pasta to be gluten free.
This was pretty good and certainly simple enough to make. It could use a little more seasoning. Made for Pick a Chef Fall 2008.