1 hr 15 mins
A beautiful, hearty salad from an old newspaper clipping. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- mixed salad green
- 1Arrange first four ingredients in a shallow glass pan.
- 2Combine salad dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid; shake very well and pour over vegetables.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- 4Drain dressing into salad cruet.
- 5Toss vegetables and arrange on chilled plates lined with mixed salad greens.
- 6Serve with extra dressing to pass.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g