Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup snipped green onion tops or 1⁄4 cup chives or 1⁄4 cup anchovy fillet
- Shake together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour over very thinly sliced mushrooms.
- Toss lightly until mushrooms are thoroughly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 to 2 hours, or overnight if preferred.
- To serve, place drained mushrooms on lettuce, endive, or watercress.
- Garnish with green onion, chives, or anchovies.