1/1 Photo of Italian Muffuletta
Make one for a party or big game day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g round loaf Italian bread
- 118.29 ml Italian dressing, Viva or your very favorite brand
- 236.59 ml romaine lettuce, torn or shredded
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 113.39 g ham, sliced paper thin
- 113.39 g genoa salami, sliced paper thin
- 113.39 g turkey breast, sliced paper thin
- 113.39 g provolone cheese, sliced thin
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 1Cut loaf of bread lengthwise in half. Scoop out soft center of bread being careful not to break the crust.
- 2Sprinkle both top and bottom with Viva Italian dressing.
- 3Fill the indentions of both sides with romaine lettuce, onions, and tomatoes.
- 4Layer ham, salami, turkey and cheeses to desired thickness.
- 5Slice into chunks to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Muffuletta
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 1179.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 21.4 g