Recipe by Charmie777
This is a great recipe that is very easy! I even made these while camping!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
This delicious dessert was a hit at our house tonight. Absolutely loved it and it is so easy to make. Will definitely be making this dessert again for guests, holidays and potlucks. I'm saving the spoon just for me : ) Delish! Made for Culinary Quest, 2014 - Italy.
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate baking square (or chocolate of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together instant coffee, sugar and water. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
- Add powdered sugar and whipping cream.
- Continue beating until stiff peaks form (6-8 minutes).
- By hand, gently stir in 2 tablespoons of coffee mixture.
- Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise.
- Place half of ladyfingers in bottom of 9-inch square pan, cutting to fit, covering the entire bottom of dish.
- Sprinkle ladyfingers with more of the coffee mixture, reserving half.
- Top with half of cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with half of grated chocolate.
- Repeat layers, ending with grated chocolate.
- Cover; refrigerate 2-4 hours.