Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I make these up ahead of time and freeze. I can then use in recipes as needed. They are delicious and easy.
- 1⁄2 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 3/4 inch balls.
- Place meatballs in 15X10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until brown.
I needed a quick and easy recipe for meatballs and this was perfect! I only had a pound of ground beef, but everyone enjoyed :) My kids love these, I'm thinking of making up a few batches and keeping them in the freezer. Thanks!
These were fabulous! These are great mini meatballs for adding to homemade pizza. I sneaked a few photos before making pizza today but I do have to say that I had to hurry and get them on the pizza dough before I ate them all up. LOL They are delicious just to have as a snack. YUM! I keep Italian Dressing Seasoning Dry Mix on hand at all times and this is what I used in this recipe also I used seasoned breadcrumbs and a hot Italian sausage along with the rest of the ingredients. Turned out GREAT! and I will be keeping this recipe for the future. :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!!