Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So much better than American buttercream! It is light and buttery! Adjust flavorings according to what you prefer
- Place sugar and water into sauce pot with candy thermometer over heat.
- Put egg whites into kitchen aid.
- When mixture starts to boil, start whipping egg whites on medium speed.
- When mixture reaches 240 F, take off of heat and slowly pour into egg whites.
- Turn up speed and keep whipping until bowl is cool to the touch.
- Start adding butter a little at a time.
- Add flavoring.