KJK #5's Note:
Adapted from a recipe from Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals. Original recipe calls for raisins and pine nuts - not my thing. I have prepared it with ground beef and pork only, no veal. Easy to prepare on a weeknight!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs meatloaf mixture (ground beef, pork, veal)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 small white onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons parmigiano, grated
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix meat and remaining meatloaf ingredients.
- 3Flatten meat mixture out on a wax paper lined cookie sheet in a thin layer 1/2" thick x 12" long x 6 to 8" wide.
- 4Cover meat with a layer each of arugula (or spinach), prosciutto and cheese.
- 5Use the wax paper to help roll up the meat into a large log working across the 6 or 8" side, resulting in a 12" log.
- 6Seal ends, place seam side down on a cookie sheet (I line with foil). Drizzle lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
- 7Roast meat roll for approximately 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Meatloaf Roll-Up
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 651.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: