Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mini meatloaf patties served over noodles. Taken from "The Ground Beef" cookbook.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, dry
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles (wide)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a large broiler pan.
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, eggs, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese and dried onion; mix with fork.
- Shape meat mixture into 8 (1-inch thick) oblong patties.
- Place on prepared pan.
- Brush patties with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Bake 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Toss with butter and remaining 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- Serve patties with noodles.
This was OK for us. It was easy to make but we thought it needed more flavor. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I didn't serve this over egg noodles. Everyone ate it but thought the meatloaf mixture was missing something.