1/2 Photos of Italian Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
Amber Dawn's Note:
This is the very first recipe I ever found in a cookbook and made on my own (when I was in Jr. High School over 10 years ago). I found it in a book called, "Cooking With Kids".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and chop onion and green pepper.
- 2Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- 3Add onion and green pepper and sauté until tender.
- 4Add ground beef and sauté until browned.
- 5Stir in Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 7Add macaroni and cook according to package directions.
- 9Place in medium-size casserole; add ground beef mixture, soup and chopped tomato.
- 10Mix well.
- 11Bake, covered with foil for 40 minutes.
- 12Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for 5 minutes more until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.4
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 607.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 40.1 g