Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from Betty Crocker's "More Slow Cooker" recipes book. Excellent appetizer! Crowd pleaser!
- 3⁄4 lb ground chuck
- 3⁄4 lb ground pork
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a jelly roll pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Mix beef, pork, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, bread crumbs, and egg. Make into 24 balls. Place in lined pan. Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Put meatballs in 3 to 4 quart crock pot. Pour marinara sauce over meatballs.
- Cover. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.