Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for pasta toppers or for a hearty meatball sandwich, topped with lots of mozzarella cheese.
Make and share this Italian Meatballs in the Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl, beat egg with salt, seasoning, red pepper flakes and garlic.
- Add chopped onion, beef, pork, bread crumbs and parmesan.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 1 ½” balls.
- Place meatballs in 5 qt or larger crock pot.
- In same bowl, mix tomato sauce with wine and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low til meatballs are no longer pink in the middle, 5-6 hours.
- Great on pasta, or on a bun as a sandwich, topped with parmesan and/or mozzarella.