1/1 Photo of Italian Meatballs in Spinach Cream Sauce
Frozen Meatballs in a Creamy Spinach Sauce. A quick easy dinner, that my family loves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place frozen meatballs in bottom of round casserole.
- 2Sprinkle frozen spinach on top of meatballs.
- 3Whisk beefstock, sourcream, dill, cumin, lemon juice, salt and cornstarch together in seperate bowl.
- 4Pour over meatballs, cover and bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until done.
- 5Stir halfway through cooking and take off lid to thicken sauce.
- 6Serve over rice or egg noodles.
- 7Add extra sourcream after cooking if you like a stroganoffy sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Meatballs in Spinach Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 389.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: