Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I make these meatballs and then freeze and take out what I need for that meal. I only cook my meatball in my sauce for about 30 minutes. If you like soft meatball these are for you.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup romano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine crumbs, cheese, seasonings, eggs and water, blend well.
- Add meat and mix together very well.
- Prepare cookie sheet with pan spray.
- Roll into balls.
- Place on sheet pan and bake.
Great meatballs and very easy to make. I made this as written and using an ice cream scoop to make the balls, I got 16 meatballs. I made a tomato/spaghetti sauce and serven them over pasta along with a salad and garlic bread for a great Sunday dinner. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for your win in football pool, congrats!!!
What great meatballs! They went perfect in my spaghetti! I think they would be just fine on their own too...no need to cover them up in sauce. This will be a regular "go-to" recipe for me from now on! Thanks so much for posting! Made for Football Pool 2008 :)