Recipe by CherryRed
My grandmother's recipe, which I have loved since I was very young. Ratings and critiques appreciated :)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pieces sliced bread, no crust
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb chopped meat
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice cloves of garlic and put into a medium bowl.
- Add grated cheese, parsley, salt, black pepper, bread (put bread under cold water; ring out; break up), and eggs. Mix all ingredients with a fork.
- Add chopped meat and mix well. Form into balls.
- Pour enough oil into a large fry pan to cover the bottom. Fry meatballs on medium heat until browned on all sides.
- OPTIONAL: A quick solution if the meatballs are done before the rest of your meal - place into large pot filled with marinara sauce and cover. Let simmer over lowest possible flame until ready to serve (no more than one hour).