Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Authentic Italian Meatballs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place ground sirloin in a large mixing bowl and punch a well into the center of meat.
- Fill well with the egg, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, Worcestershire, parsley, cheese, and a little salt and pepper.
- Mix up meatball ingredients until well combined, yet not over-mixed.
- Divide mix into 4 equal parts, roll each part into 4 balls and space equally onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Place meatballs in oven and roast about 12 minutes. Break a meatball open and make sure meat is cooked through before removing from the oven.