Recipe by Wildflour
I just plain love good meatballs!, and mine are pretty darn good! *Omit the parmesan cheese when using for other recipes that are not italian-style.
Top Review by jbMN
These are excellent! I have two recipes that I use for meatballs - this one for Italian style and the Pioneer Woman's for regular style. My husband LOVES these, especially on a hoagie with sauce and melted cheese.
- 1 1⁄3 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup ground parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Add rest of ingredients and lightly mix, but mix well, with hands. Form into 20 meatballs.
- Place them on lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle tops lightly with coarse ground pepper.
- Bake in 400º over for 20-25 minutes. *Mine always take 22 minutes in my oven.
- If they are still just a little pink inside, it's ok if they are to simmer in a sauce, otherwise bake til done.
- Simmer in spaghetti sauce on low for 5-10 minutes.
- *You can omit the parmesan and use parsley instead if italian seasoning, and use these meatballs for other recipes.