1/8 Photos of Italian Meatball Soup - Quick
Quick, tasty, nourishing, soup, add a little zip, if you like, a dash of red pepper flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with onion and garlic or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning, crushed
- 8 ounces packages frozen italian style cooked meatballs, or your own from the freezer,about 8
- 1/2 cup small dry pasta, such as ditalini or 1/2 cup orzo pasta (elbows are ok)
- 1 cup loose pack, frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded parmesan cheese or 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1Stir together beef broth, undrained tomatoes, the water and Italian seasoning in a large saucepan, bring to boiling.
- 2Add meatballs, pasta and frozen veggies.
- 3Return to boiling, reduce heat.
- 4Simmer covered, about 10 minutes or till pasta and veggies are tender.
- 5Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Meatball Soup - Quick
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 452.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with onion and garlic