Audrey M's Note:
A great tasting soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 4 cloves garlic, minced,divided
- 3 tablespoons italian seasoning, divided
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4 (15 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups green beans, diagonally cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, uncooked,broken into 2 to 3 inch pieces
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Mix ground turkey, egg whites, bread crumbs, 2 cloves of garlic, and 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning until well blended; shape mixture into 32 meatballs.
- 2Spray large saucepan with Pam; heat over medium heat until hot.
- 3Cook meatballs until browned on all sides, 5-7 minutes.
- 4Add chicken broth, water, green beans, carrots, onions, remaining 2 cloves garlic, and remaining 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning to saucepan; heat to boiling.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer, covered until vegetables are almost tender, about 8 minutes.
- 6Heat soup to boiling; add pasta and tomatoes.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes.
- 8Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Meatball Soup
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 252.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: