Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Delmonte. Takes only about 15 minutes, the only prep. needed is opening up 3 cans and a bag of meatballs!
- 8 ounces refrigerated or frozen italian-seasoned meatballs
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- fresh basil leaf (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered about 10 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.