- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 hot dog buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef, sausage and pepper.
- Shape into 6 meatballs.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole; cover with wax paper.
- Microwave at HIGH for 2-3 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
- Stir in tomato sauce, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
- Cover with wax paper.
- Reduce to 50% power. Microwave 3-5 minutes, or until flavors blend.
- Spoon into hot dog buns.