Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A spicy sandwich for lunch or dinner for two.
Make and share this Italian Meatball Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ground beef, sausage and pepper.
- Shape into 6 meatballs.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole; cover with wax paper.
- Microwave at HIGH for 2-3 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
- Stir in tomato sauce, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
- Cover with wax paper.
- Reduce to 50% power. Microwave 3-5 minutes, or until flavors blend.
- Spoon into hot dog buns.