Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe my husband came up with on his own. I have never liked meat loaf, but this recipe is an excellent meal. I hope you enjoy it as much as our family does.
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable juice
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix (dry)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni (sliced)
- 8 tablespoons pizza sauce
- salt & pepper (as desired)
- Mix meat, egg, bread crumbs, oatmeal, V-8, onion soup mix, salt and pepper. If it seems to slimy just add a little more oatmeal.
- Spread flat, add 4 tablespoons pizza sauce and 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni on it.
- Roll up, add 4 tablespoons pizza sauce to the top and bake in a pan or casserole dish uncovered at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Put the rest of the mozzarella cheese on the top for the last 5 minutes.