This pie has a sour cream and chive mashed potato crust that is topped with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes in salted water until tender, then drain and mash.
- 2Stir in butter, sour cream, chives, seasoned salt and pepper.
- 3Butter and lightly flour a 9" deep pie plate.
- 4Spread in mashed potatoes.
- 5Arrange 6 oz mozzarella cheese on top of potatoes.
- 6Top with tomatoes and sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- 7Top with remaining mozzarella, Parmesan cheese and drizzle with melted butter.
- 8Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 9Cool slightly before cutting.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Mashed Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.6
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 614.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 20.2 g