Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I received an email this morning from Kraft Kitchens with this as one of the recipes that were featured. Visit the www.kraftfoods.com website for pictures, etc. The cooking time listed is for the refrigeration time. NOTE: This recipe is also in the Kraft Food & Family Magazine, Holiday 2008/Winter 2009 edition on page 31.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, cut in half
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chickpeas (a.k.a. garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- ADD beans and cauliflower to boiling water in saucepan; cook until crisp-tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water; drain again. Place in bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until chilled.
Hi There, saw this exciting recipe in Kraft's Food & Family, then I made it. Wonderful! I used Newman's Own Lighten Up Italian Dressing, & marinated the garbanzo beans (well drained & rinsed) overnight in some of the dressing & added crushed red pepper flakes in it, as well. It is the kind of recipe where one can use seasonal vegetables & seaspnings. Thanks much for posting, Manami :)