Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister gave me this recipe. It is very easy and tastes like something you would get in a restuarant. Times listed do not include marinating time.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 lbs london broil beef
- Mix olive oil, vinegars, salt, garlic, pepper and rosemary.
- Pour over london broil and marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill 15 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
I marinated this about 6 hours and the flavor was good and acceptably intense. I only grilled for 15 minutes total. Also, being lazy, I used ground pepper rather than cracked pepper.
great taste and easy!!!!! will make it a regular at our house